The premise of this book is God’s return to earth for a Divine Intervention with mankind to Get-Rid-of-Evil. God’s disappointment with all the chaos in the world causing disease, death and evil is in need of His immediate help. God tasks Ben, the main charter in the book, to create six new Commandments for this day in time. Join Ben through these varied life experiences to complete this task as God stops the world before it spirals out of control.
You never know which person, place or experience is going to change your perspective in life, until you’ve had a chance to assess it. The premise of this book is God’s return to earth for a Divine Intervention with all mankind and to Get-Rid-of-Evil. He feels that the world is in an absolute state of chaos, filled with hate and evil and is in need of His immediate attention. He asks Ben, the main charter in the book, to develop and add six new Commandments to His original ten and to also provide a corresponding set of contemporary consequences should they be disobeyed. This is an especially daunting task for Ben and far beyond his wildest expectations. Why did God pick him for this enormous task?
Ben’s life is further turned upside down when God requests that the new Commandments be added with little delay. Ben is already dealing with a personal tragedy while juggling a host of everyday-life challenges. Ben’s life experiences fully qualify him to undertake this assignment. But his greatest challenge is to embrace the notion that he’s doing this for the world and that it’s also part of the greatest love story of all time. With God’s love and support, Ben now has to determine what’s best for all mankind and act before mankind destroys itself.
As you read this book, I invite you to:
1. Discover why it is important to love yourself and your neighbor as yourself.
2. Uncover the true meaning of God’s love for you.
3. Realize the truth about disease and viruses and God’s plan for those who created them.
4. Discover why you should learn from your past so you can live a full life in the future.
5. Understand how the love you share with others impacts your choices you take in life.
6. Do your small part by helping change this world for the better, whether it’s the environment or someone in your life that needs help. And always remember be kind to your neighbor, you never know who it could be.
Rid Evil, The Day The World Stopped new novel